Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pam's Comment

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your kind words.

I hope you check out the show and like it enough to listen occasionally. Please don't judge the show by what you're going to hear this Sunday. It's the second membership drive show for the fall. You'll be hearing a lot of me begging for money.

Anyway, the Jeanette Williams CD is on a label that no longer exists. On her site (http://www.jeanettewilliams.com/music.html) it's listed as out of print.

However, after the membership drive is over I'll be happy to play the tune on my show for you from my copy. That could happen on 10/24. Is there any time in that 4-hour range that would be better for you? I know and totally understand that many of my loyal listeners have never heard the first hour of my show. It does start kind of early.

Best wishes,

Frank P. Hoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment