Friday, October 3, 2014

Playlist 10/5/2014

Bluegrass, Etc. Frank Hoppe - KCSN 88.5

6:00
Crooked Jades ~ California Blues (Copper Creek CD) The Unfortunate Rake v. 2 Yellow Mercury (1:21)

Daughters of Bluegrass ~ I Can Make It Happen (Blue Circle CD) Pickin’ Like a Girl [Featuring Rebekah Long.] (4:19)

Tim Graves & Cherokee ~ Ruby Ann (C&E CD) Prodigal Son (2:30)

Darin & Brooke Aldridge ~ Get Up, John (Mountain Home CD) Snapshots [Pre-release single.] (3:39)

Laurie Lewis & Kathy Kallick ~ Touch of God’s Hand (Spruce & Maple CD) Sing the Songs of Vern & Ray [New release.] (2:40)

Alan Jackson ~ O How I Love Jesus (EMI Nashville CD) Precious Memories Vol. II (2:24)

Easter Brothers ~ I’d Do It All Over Again (Pisgah Ridge CD) I’d Do It All Over Again (2:56)

Vernon Dalhart ~ You Ain’t Been Living Right (Columbia 78) N/A [3/31/30.] (3:20)

Uncle Dave Macon ~ I’m the Man That Rode the Mule around the World (Bear Family CD) Keep My Skillet Good and Greasy [6/20/29.] (2:53)

6:30

Ashley’s Melody Man ~ Searcy County Rag (Dust to Digital CD) Arkansas at 78 RPM [10/2/29.] (2:54)

Squirrel Butter ~ Bonaparte Crossing the Alps (self-produced CD) Renderings (2:13)

Albert Hash ~ Mississippi Sawyer (Heritage LP) Winebarger’s Mill (1:12)

Pharis & Jason Romero ~ Only Gold (Lula CD) A Passing Glimpse (3:54)

Bryan Sutton ~ Anyhow, I Love You (Sugar Hill CD) Into My Own (3:51)

Kenny & Amanda Smith ~ Comin’ Around Again (Farm Boy CD) Catch Me if I Try (3:40)

Jimmy Gaudreau & Moondi Klein ~ I’m Always on a Mountain when I Fall (Rebel CD) If I Had a Boat [New release.] (3:17)

Daughters of Bluegrass ~ He’s the One (Blue Circle CD) Pickin’ Like a Girl [Featuring Kelsi Robertson Harrigill.] (2:53)

Chestnut Grove Quartet ~ My Lord’s Been a Walking (Snyder LP) What Love (2:09)

Locust Honey String Band ~ Righten That Wrong (self-produced CD) Never Let Me Cross Your Mind (3:17)

7:00

Blue Ridge Mountain Singers ~ Lorena (Columbia 78) N/A [4/21/30.] (3:09)

Doc Hopkins & His Country Boys ~ Put My Little Shoes Away (British Archive of Country Music CD) Vol. 2 [1944.] (2:44)

Carter Family ~ Black Jack David (Bear Family) In the Shadow of Clinch Mountain [10/4/40.] (2:39)

Tommy Jarrell ~ Lonesome Road Blues (County CD) Pickin’ on Tommy’s Porch (3:52)

New North Carolina Ramblers ~ Hickman Rag (Old Blue CD) Live and Lively (2:43)

All Day Breakfast Stringband ~ Willow Garden (self-produced CD) Shanghai (3:19)

Wild Oats ~ Orange Blossom Special (Alshire LP) Country+Bluegrass=Wild Oats (2:50)

Big Country Bluegrass ~ 99 Years Is Almost for Life (Rebel CD) Memories of the Past (3:53)

7:30

Larry Rice ~ Aunt Mary’s Spring (Rebel CD) If You Only Knew (3:18)

Lewis Family ~ To Get My Reward (Starday CD) Born of the Spirit [Fall 1958.] (1:50)

Skip Kelley & Ed Dodson ~ I Know His Voice (Granite CD) Feast here Tonight (2:31)

Clay Hess Band ~ In His Hands (KanG CD) 1 [New release.] (4:25)

Daniels-Deason Sacred Harp Singers ~ Primrose Hill (Dust to Digital CD) Goodbye, Babylon [10/24/28.] (2:57)

Gid Tanner & His Skillet Lickers ~ Prohibition Yes or No part 2 (Columbia 78) N/A [12/8/30.] (3:09)

Cliff Carlisle ~ Your Saddle Is Empty Tonight (JSP CD) Classic Country Sides [8/4/37.] (3:06)

Bob Holt ~ Wolves a-Howling (Rounder CD) Got a Little Home to Go to (2:32)

Jim Childress ~ I Come to Win Fair if I Can (self-produced CD) Free Union (3:17)

Back-Step ~ Richmond Cotillion (self-produced CD) Hell amongst the Roundpeakers (2:01)

No comments:

Post a Comment